PrincipalKim's approach to real estate is about being real. Real Advice .. Real Service .. Real Results.
In the competitive Brisbane real estate market Kim Olsen has proven her ability to build relationships and deliver results that exceed the expectations of her clients.
Kim has the perfect skill set for real estate – attention to detail, a boundless appetite for hard work and an easy-going nature that is key to her abilities as a master negotiator. Kim loves being a Clayfield Real Estate agent and helping people through the process of buying or selling their home.
Kim knows the Clayfield Real Estate and inner-Brisbane property market inside out and has a natural rapport with the people who call it home or aspire to call it home, both buyer and seller.
Having entered the real estate industry following a successful career in customer service, Kim has an acute understanding of the need to communicate effectively, providing her clients and customers with sound, research-based advice and timely updates.
Local knowledge is fundamental to marketing campaigns developed for every property she lists and sells, further enhanced by the strategic use of digital and social media channels to reach audiences outside traditional media.
Kim’s successes have not gone unremarked by her legion of fans whose positive experience saw her named Clayfield & Wooloowin Agent of the Year by Rate My Agent.
Among the many accolades, the words personable and professional crop up most often amongst those who have dealt with Kim.
From a personal perspective, Kim is the mother of three children, and has for many years balanced the needs of family and work life, just as her clients do.
"I have bought and sold over 10 houses in the past 30 years and most agents promise the earth but fail to deliver. Kim was highly recommended to me from a friend because of her work ethic and professionalism towards selling. I have no doubt that if we had used another agent we would not have achieved the same outcome and because of this I would highly recommend anyone to use Kim and listen to her advice and approach to selling. She will achieve the best outcome possible for you." Greg
"Kim has worked tirelessly to help us sell two properties. Apart from being one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet Kim has an extraordinary ability to frame a selling proposition and find the right buyer. We are very happy to recommend her to anyone." Ken & Patricia
Skills & expertise
- Offer sound advice based on local knowledge, industry experience and advise a marketing strategy specifically tailored to you.
- Provide a realistic market price estimate for your property.
- Negotiate with buyers to achieve the highest possible sale price in an optimum time frame.
- Assist you with presenting and marketing your home to attract quality buyers.
- Strategic, tailored marketing
- Communicate regularly with integrity and transparency so that you are consistently informed with up-to-date information.
- Manage the entire process with efficiency, effectiveness and caring so that our management of your property in every way is an enjoyable experience.
- Local area specialist
- Kim will be involved 100% in every aspect during the sale of your home.
Richardson & Wrench and Starlight enjoy a comprehensive partnership that covers many different fundraising activities and levels of engagement. What is really special about this partnership is this multi-tiered arrangement has grown organically from a personal connection one individual agent has with Starlight, to one agency throwing their support behind Starlight, to one regional group of agencies, to a broad and diverse engagement that extends throughout the Richardson & Wrench network across New South Wales and Queensland, with the number of agencies becoming involved growing each year.
Awards- Ratemyagent 2018 Winner Agent of the Year Clayfield & Wooloowin
- Diamond Award, Apr-Jun 2018
- Sapphire Award, Jan-Mar 2018
- Diamond Award, Oct-Dec 2017
- Sapphire Award, July-Sept 2017
- Diamond Award, Apr-June 2017
- Ratemyagent 2017 "Winner" Agent of the Year Clayfield
- Platinum Award, Jan 2017
- Platinum Award, Oct-Dec 2016
- Gold Award, July-Sept 2016
- Platinum Award, Apr-Jun 2016
- Silver Award, Jan-Mar 2016
- RateMyAgent #1 Most Recommended Agent in Wooloowin, Qld, 4030 - 2015
- Platinum Award, July-Oct 2015
- Diamond Award, Apr-Jun 2015
- Silver Award, Jan-Mar 2015
- Silver Award, Oct-Dec 2014
- Silver Award, July-Sept 2014
- Platinum Award, Jan-Mar 2014
- Platinum Award, Oct-Dec 2013