Private Resort Style Living ... Kalinga Park Precinct
Enjoy casual Queensland living at its best in this beautifully maintained home situated on 830sqm in the popular Kalinga Park precinct. Character features combine with quality finishes in a contemporary open plan design, perfect for the modern family.
Informal living spaces flow seamlessly to a north facing pavilion, pool, decking & outdoor kitchen. Landscaped gardens & a large fully fenced lawn create resort style living, perfect for year round family gatherings. Zoned living over two levels ensures space & privacy for large families, visitors or home based businesses.
This delightful property is just 6km from Brisbane CBD & located in a quiet residential community surrounded by quality character homes.
- Preferred North Easterly aspect
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living
- Kitchen includes stone benchtops, dishwasher, dual electric ovens, induction cooktop, walk in pantry
- Outdoor covered entertaining pavilion
- Pool with travertine pavers, decking & slide
- Outdoor wine bar with barbecue & fridge
- 4 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk in robe
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- 2 family bathrooms
- High ceilings, French doors
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Generous lawn & rear garden
- Landscaped gardens & irrigation system
- Monitored back to base alarm system & video Intercom
- Double car accommodation with auto remote door
- Large storage room with work bench & shelving
- Drying courtyard
- Located in Eagle Junction State School catchment
- Walk to Kalinga Park, Eagle Junction Rail Station & Bus
- Walk to Cafes, Restaurants, Shops & Services
- Land 830 sqm, Fully Fenced
Popular Eagle Junction State School is an easy walk from the home with a range of quality state & private schools close to home. Nearby, the expansive green belt of Kalinga Park offers walking tracks, bikeways, playgrounds and cycle paths. Eagle Junction bus and rail transport hub is a safe & easy stroll away. Brisbane airport, Inner City Bypass & Airportlink tunnel system provides efficient travel across the city and beyond.
Don't miss your opportunity to inspect this wonderful home in the heart of Clayfield. Call Kim Olsen on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.- Land area - 830 sqm (approx)
The leafy inner northern suburb of Clayfield is rich in character, epitomised by wide residential streets lined in Poinciana and Jacaranda trees. A streetscape of beautifully historic Queenslander homes with traditional wide verandahs on generous lots reflect the unique architecture of...
Life is relaxed and comfortable in Clayfield. Considered one of Brisbane’s more affluent suburbs, this traditionally conservative pocket of the city has been energised over recent years as professionals with young families move into the suburb and renovate many of the traditional Queenslander...
The leafy inner northern suburb of Clayfield is rich in character, epitomised by wide residential streets lined in Poinciana & Jacaranda trees. A streetscape of beautifully renovated Queenslander homes with traditional wide verandas on generous lots reflect the unique architecture of...
Clayfield offers an eclectic range of restaurants & cafes all an easy stroll from home. Fresh food and speciality stores combine with nearby weekend produce markets to cater for casual home entertaining. Westfield Shopping Centre at Chermside offers an endless range of shopping options for...
Heritage listed Kalinga Park is a popular leisure hub for residents of Clayfield and surrounding suburbs. Within 20ha of green space, walking and bike tracks wind along kilometres of track interspersed with playgrounds and picnic spots. Centres around Kedron Brook, this much-loved parkland links...