Queensland Style Inner City Living on 599sqm
16 Cromwell Street Wooloowin
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carThis home represents one of the best opportunities of the year and should not be missed. Well positioned in highly desirable Wooloowin, this warm family home has great potential and will only be fully appreciated with an inspection. Behind the picket fence, this postcard-pretty home with loads of traditional features is ready to move in now and offers potential to raise or extend in the future.
Situated on 599 sqm in a family friendly street, 16 Cromwell St combines the romance of a classic Queenslander with the convenience of inner city living, just 7 kms from the CBD. Leadlight windows, vertical joinery, original pine floorboards & high ceilings compliment a bright and airy decor. A substantial entertainers rear deck & pool house overlooks the solar heated pool & garden which is perfect for casual dining & family celebrations.
Albion & Clayfield village lifestyle precincts are just a stroll away for Sunday brunch or dinner with friends. Parks, sporting fields & playgrounds are all close to home whilst the Wooloowin train station, Brisbane airports, Gateway arterial & Airport Link tunnel system and newly developed North Brisbane Bikeway and walking tracks ensure fast access to the city, local beaches and beyond.
- Preferred Northerly Aspect at Rear
- Kitchen with Stone Benchtop & Bosch Appliances
- 3 Bedroom & Home Office
- Recently renovated Bathroom
- Large Covered Entertaining Deck
- Solar Heated Pool with Pool House
- Traditional L shaped Verandah
- Air Conditioning & Gas Hot Water
- Laundry & Utility Area on lower level
- Wide side access
- Freshly painted
- Character features include Batwing Door, Decorative timber Arch & Fretwork, Vertical Joinery, High Ceilings & Leadlight Windows
- Situated in a Family Friendly Residential street
- Eagle Junction State School & Kedron State High School Catchments
- Walk to Albion Village, Clayfield Precincts & Lutwyche Shopping Centre
- Walk to Wooloowin Rail Station & Local Bus Services
- Close to Oriel Park & Kalinga Park with access to Kedron Brook for pups and kids
- Land 599 sqm, Fully Fenced
Don't miss your opportunity to make this beautiful Queenslander home yours.
Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 599 sqm (approx)
View By Appointment
0413 539 865
0413 539 865