Calling all First Home Buyers & Investors
257 Junction Road Clayfield
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carConveniently positioned in one of Brisbane's fastest growing suburbs, this charming Queenslander home offers great potential for the astute buyer.
With a sunny Northerly aspect at the rear, this conveniently located home is designed for casual Queensland living. A large covered deck from the kitchen & dining space overlooks a large garden, perfect for children's play whilst nearby Kalinga Park, local cafes & a range of restaurants offer a multitude of activities close to home.
- Preferred Northerly aspect at the rear
- Large kitchen with stone bench top
- Spacious living with air conditioning
- Light and bright separate dining room
- Covered entertainment deck
- Modern bathroom and separate laundry
- Bedrooms with ceiling fans
- High ceilings
- Excellent head height under
- Water Tanks
- Space for 2 cars under the house
- Eagle Junction State School & Kedron High School Catchment
- Land 405sqm, Fully Fenced
Currently tenanted @ $475/week until March 2022
This well maintained home will suit thoselooking for space & convenience to all of the local amenities. Walking distance to the train, bus, local cafes & restaurants, quality private & public schools and local parks.
Don't miss your opportunity to make this home yours. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
- 405 sqm (approx)
View By Appointment
0413 539 865
0413 539 865