Contemporary Family Home in Kalinga Park Precinct
9 Fitzroy Street Clayfield
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carWell positioned in the Kalinga Park precinct, this contemporary style home provides a great opportunity for the discerning buyer to get a foothold in Clayfield. This beautifully presented, low maintenance 4 bedroom home offers uncapped potential in a rare off market opportunity.
- Preferred Easterly Aspect at the front
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining & Living
- Multiple living areas indoor & out
- Covered Deck & Terrace over two levels
- Master with Ensuite and Walk in Robe
- 3 Additional Bedrooms with Built Ins
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Fully Screened
- Timber Flooring on Upper Level
- Tiled Flooring on Lower Level
- Security Alarm
- 2 Car Parking with internal access
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Eagle Junction State School & Kedron State High School Catchment
- Walk to Eagle Junction Rail Station & Bus services
- Walk to Toombul Shopping Centre, Harris Farm, Local Cafes & Restaurants
- Land 362sqm, Fully Fenced
Fitzroy Street is located in the popular Kalinga park precinct, a quiet residential pocket with community at its heart. Local shops, cafes & restaurants are just a short walk from this lovely home whilst the nearby transport hub at Eagle Junction Rail and Bus stations offer fast access to the CBD & schools throughout Brisbane. With Brisbane airport, Airportlink tunnel system & Gateway arterial a close by, this property is perfectly positioned for convenient movement around Brisbane and beyond.
Don't miss your opportunity to inspect this wonderful home. Call Kim Olsen on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 362 sqm (approx)
View By Appointment
0413 539 865
0413 539 865