Colonial Cottage on 607sqm
130 Kent Road Kalinga
3 bed | 1 bathThis postcard-pretty home sits on a leafy 607sqm & combines the romance of a classic Queenslander with the convenience of inner-city living. With loads of traditional features & a blank canvas for creative buyers, this solidly built period home, circa 1920 is ready for a new owner.
Families are attracted to the strong sense of community in this popular suburb where wide tree-lined streets & character Queenslanders compliment the expansive green spaces of nearby Melrose, Shaw & Kalinga Parks. Along with kilometres of Kedron Brook Bikeway, Kalinga offers families an enviable lifestyle with walking tracks, playgrounds & sporting fields, all just 7 Kilometres from Brisbane CBD.
- Character features include Traditional front Verandah, Decorative Timber Fretwork, Vertical Joinery, High Ceilings, Timber Flooring, French Doors, Double Sash & Leadlight Windows
- Family-sized Kitchen with plenty of storage, Miele Dishwasher, Freestanding Smeg Oven 5 burner Gas Cooktop & Oven with Plumbed Double Fridge space
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Plantation Shutters
- Large Garden with wide side access for car, boat or trailer
- Pool & Pavillion
- Internal stairs to Multi-Purpose Room, Utility Room, Laundry & Storerooms
- Workroom with separate private entry
- Potential to raise & develop further
- Walk to Restaurants, Cafes, Services & Shopping Centres
- Bus at the door with Eagle Junction Rail Station nearby
- Moments from Melrose Park via laneway on Kent Rd
- Short walk to Kedron Brook, Kalinga & Shaw Parks
- Land 607sqm, Fully Fenced
High Ceilings, vertical joinery & original pine flooring compliment generously proportioned rooms decorated in fresh, neutral tones. With wide side access & a large rear garden & pool, perfect for casual entertaining, this charming family home enjoys convenient bus & rail services to Brisbane CBD, airport & beyond. Quality schools, shops, cafes and restaurants are all just a stroll away.
This warm & welcoming home is ready for new owners to create their own memories. Don't miss your opportunity to make this home yours. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 607 sqm (approx)