Family Living ... Queensland Style
19 Hockings Street Clayfield
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carSituated on a generous 683sqm, this large single level Queenslander combines the elegant proportions of the traditional home with a stunning renovation designed for modern family living. Light and airy with a contemporary neutral decor this property features 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & open plan living.
A large family kitchen; the heart of the home, features luxury appliances and bespoke cabinetry. Sea breezes & cool shaded verandahs provide a peaceful haven during our warmer weather whilst traditional open fireplaces are the focus in cooler months. The casual living & dining space open thru bifold doors to a wide covered deck, perfect for year-round entertaining. The large private garden & sprawling lawns set the scene for summer cricket & busy children's play. Designed for active families, this happy home is warm and welcoming.
The unique architecture of the Queenslander showcases traditional features of deep verandahs, high ceilings & oversized rooms. Complimenting the grand scale, classic detail includes French doors, leadlight features, vertical joinery, fireplaces & decorative arches. Warmly seasoned timbers provide character throughout this classic home & showcase the craftsmanship of another time.
- Entertainers kitchen with Bespoke Cabinetry, Stone Benchtops, Backlit Leadlight Doors,
- Integrated Bosch Dishwasher, Belling aga style stove with three built-in ovens & Italian Fire Clay Sink
- Master Bedroom with Fireplace, Ensuite & Walk-In Robe
- Well proportioned Additional Bedrooms
- Large Family Bathroom with marble benchtops & cast iron claw foot bath
- 2 Jetmaster Gas Fireplaces in Living & Master Bedroom
- Character features - High Ceilings with Pressed Metal detail, Vertical Joinery & Picture
Rails, Decorative Timber Arches, Timber Flooring, Solid Hardwood Timber Doors, Front
Verandah with Bat Wing Doors, Rear Verandah, French Doors, Double Hung Windows
- Zoned & Ducted Air Conditioning
- Bi-Fold Doors to Rear Verandahs
- Video Intercom at Front Gate
- 2,100L Water tank
- 4KW Solar Panels
- Solar Hot Water
- 2 Car Garage with automatic Doors
- Secure Lock-up space under with storage shed and additional space for Boat, Van or Trailer
- Large Family Laundry with extensive cabinetry & Storage - additional Gym/Hobby Space
- Large Private Garden at the rear with Mature Planting & Easterly Aspect
- Wide side access for Car, Boat or Trailer
- Extensive Storage Throughout
- Plantations Shutters Throughout
- Shade Blinds to all Verandahs
- Land 683sqm, Fully Fenced
With direct access to Kalinga Park from nearby Elliot Rd and just moments from Clayfield Markets, cafes, shops and services, the property is located in a quiet residential pocket known for its strong community. Eagle Junction State School & Clayfield College are a short walk from the home. Nearby, Eagle Junction Rail station and local bus services offer fast access to the CBD & private schools throughout Brisbane. With Brisbane airport, Gateway arterial & Inner City Bypass a short drive away, this property is perfectly positioned for convenient movement around Brisbane and beyond.
This lovely family home is ready for new owners. Don't miss the opportunity to make it yours. Call Kim Olsen today on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 683 sqm (approx)