Renovated Queenslander on 622sqm
91 Zillman Road Hendra
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carBehind the picket fence, this postcard-pretty home is entry level buying in popular Hendra. Built-in 1928, "Avondale" sits on a fully fenced 622sqm & combines the romance of a classic gabled Queenslander with the convenience of inner-city living.
With charming traditional features & a new open plan kitchen, living & dining area there is still scope for creative buyers wanting to raise or extend in the future. This solidly built period home is located an easy walk from schools, shops, cafes & nearby public transport including bus & rail.
Leadlight windows, vertical joinery, original flooring & high ceilings compliment generously proportioned rooms renovated in a fresh, crisp decor to complement traditional features. An east-facing rear deck overlooks a generous lawn & garden, perfect for family barbeques & summer cricket. This classic Queenslander design is perfect for subtropical living.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with Built-in Robes
- Sunroom with Study Nook
- East Facing Covered Entertaining Deck for cool summer breezes
- Preferred Easterly aspect at the rear
- Large Rear Garden with mature Frangipani tree & Children's Cubby House
- Brand New Hamptons inspired Kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, Ilve 7 Burner Gas Cooktop including
Tepan Grill & Fish Cooker, Neff Electric Double Ovens, Dishwasher
- Character features include - Leadlights, Original Timber Flooring, Vertical Joinery, High
Ceilings, Bay Window Seat
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans
- Functional Utility Area Under
- National Broadband Network
- Solar Panels 3.5kw system
- Laundry conveniently re-located on Deck
- A short walk to Bus & Rail
- Walk to Toombul Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, groceries, gym & medical centre
- Short drive to Brisbane Airport & Arterial Roads & Tunnel system across Brisbane & Coasts
- Fully Fenced
- Land 622sqm
This warm & welcoming home is ready for a new family to create their own memories. Don't miss your opportunity to make this lovely home yours. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 622 sqm (approx)