14 Enderley Avenue Clayfield
6 bed | 4 bath | 4 carLovingly held for over 25 years this property is a true family home. Proudly positioned on an expansive 974sqm land holding, this generously proportioned two storey Queenslander boasts a class all of its own. Large family spaces are ideal for those seeking the space and flexibility for relaxed Queensland living.
With dual street frontage, this residence offers a large floor plan with an abundance of indoor and outdoor living & entertaining areas across both levels. Perfectly positioned, private and surrounded by mature gardens, this home is ready for new owners.
Traditional high ceilings, beautiful timber floors and large rooms are a feature throughout the upper level. The master bedroom suite includes large double bedroom with verandah access, walk in dressing room and ensuite bathroom. The kitchen, formal dining & family room all lead to two entertaining decks.
The lower level of the home offers a large living area, kitchenette, 4 bedrooms and large laundry. With direct access to the garden, rear patio & swimming pool; this area is ideal for teenagers seeking their own space.
A wonderful blue-chip position, this home is only moments away from all the conveniences Clayfield has to offer. Just a short walk to Oriel Park, local cafes, shops; you are also only minutes away from St Rita's College and St Agatha's Primary School. Close to Eagle Farm, Doomben Racecourses, local markets, Portside & Racecourse Road precinct.
- Dual Street Frontage
- Multiple Living Areas
- Large Silky Oak Kitchen recycled from Treasury Building
- Multiple Covered Decks for Entertaining
- Working Fire Place in Living Area
- Master Bedroom with large dressing room & ensuite
- High ceilings, VJ walls, Polished timber floors
- Downstairs with kitchenette and additional living space
- Independent External Access for all Downstairs Bedrooms
- Ducted Air Conditioning & Fans throughout
- Large in-ground pool with purpose built spa
- Patio and grassed area
- 4 Car Accommodation
- Crimsafe & Window/ Door Bar Security throughout
- Fully Screened throughout
- 3 x 2000lt & 1 x 5000lt Water Tanks
- Eagle Junction State School catchment
- Land 974sqm, Fully Fenced
This spacious two level home offers the discerning buyer a rare opportunity to purchase in this precinct. To arrange an inspection please call Kim Olsen 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 974 sqm (approx)