Modern Family Living ... Lifestyle & Location
22 Bourne Street Clayfield
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carArchitect designed & custom built, this executive family home offers contemporary style and a well-considered floor plan. Light and spacious with two levels of generous family living, 22 Bourne Street is perfectly suited to our Queensland lifestyle.
Multiple living areas, 4 generously proportioned bedrooms, beautifully appointed bathrooms & a large home office combines style and function with ease. A sleek white gourmet kitchen & casual living space on the split level overlooks a private terrace, garden & pool offering the perfect backdrop for year round entertaining.
- Multiple Living Areas over two levels
- Kitchen with Stone benchtops, Miele Appliances
- Double Refridgerator Space plumbed for Water
- Covered outdoor entertaining terrace with Gas Barbeque
- Master Bedroom with Walk-In Robe, Ensuite & Private Balcony
- Automatic Roller Shutter to Master bedroom for Complete Blockout
- 3 additional double bedrooms with Built-in Robes
- Generous storage throughout the home
- Air Conditioning
- Plantation Shutters
- Large Home Office with Built-in Cabinetry
- Pool with Solar Heating
- Private, Low Maintenance Gardens
- Fully Insulated Walls & Ceilings for Soundproofing
- Sub-floor ventilation system
- Automatic Privacy Blinds to rear deck
-Double garage with epoxy floor, Auto Remote Door & Driveway Gates
- 5kw Solar Panels
- Eagle Junction State School Catchment
- Walk to Clayfield & Eagle Junction Rail Station
- Short walk to Parks & Bike track
- Easy access to Toombul Shopping Centre & Clayfield Markets
- Land 405sqm, Fully Fenced
Known for its wide tree-lined street & quality homes, this established suburb is located close to a range of quality state & private schools, parks, shopping, dining, transport and services. Just 6 kilometres from the CBD & a short drive to both Brisbane airports & major arterial roads & tunnels, Clayfield is home to a strong community who call this popular suburb home.
This easy living home represents one of the best opportunities of the year and should not be missed. Call Kim Olsen on Ph 0413 539 865 for an inspection.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 405 sqm (approx)