Hampton's Inspired Queenslander
74 Kent Road Wooloowin
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 carLocated in popular Wooloowin, this stylish Hamptons inspired home has been transformed with every luxury a family could wish for and will provide happy memories for years to come. Beautifully appointed with high ceilings, oak flooring & stone finishes, this light & airy family home sits on a generous 607sqm, perfect for our Queensland lifestyle.
Spread over two levels, this meticulously renovated character home is designed for casual Queensland living. The classic Hamptons kitchen, living & dining space on the ground level overlook private garden, pool & raised Gazebo. Wide timber sliders bring the outdoors in, creating an easy transition for entertaining & family gatherings. Generous bedrooms, bathrooms & living space on the second level provide space & privacy for the largest family.
- Kitchen, Living & Outdoor Entertaining on the lower level
- Multiple Living Areas across Both Levels
- Hamptons inspired Gourmet Kitchen with Bespoke Cabinetry, premium Caesar stone Benchtop & Butler's Pantry
- Hydraulic Servery Window from Kitchen to Outdoor BBQ
- Sparkling Salt Water Pool with raised Gazebo
- Master Suite with Walk-in-Robe, Extensive Cabinetry & Ensuite
- Additional Bedrooms with Built in Robes
- Guest Bedroom/Home Office & Full Bathroom on the lower level
- Wine Cellar, Large Laundry
- American Oak Timber Flooring & Staircase
- Ducted Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Extensive Storage throughout
- Double Car Garage with Remote & Internal Access to the home
- Additional Off Street Parking
- Child & Pet-Friendly Garden
- Wooloowin & Kedron State School Catchments
- Close to a range of Quality Private Schools
- Land 607sqm, Fully Fenced
Moments to the 20 hectares of Kalinga Park walking tracks, bikeways & playgrounds, 74 Kent Road is located in a tightly held pocket of quality homes with community at its heart. Nearby Rail & Bus stations provide regular services for students & city commuters. Located close to airports, tunnel systems & major arterial roads, this lovely home, just 6 kms from the CBD is perfectly positioned for convenient movement around Brisbane and beyond.
Be delighted by an inspection and even more delighted by calling it home. Contact Kim Olsen on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 607 sqm (approx)