Location, Lifestyle & Elevated City & Mountain Views
1 Thornton Parade Wavell Heights
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 carWhen clever design combines with 60s chic, the result is casual, resort-style living at its best. Elevated with spectacular city, mountain & island views, this mid-century classic has been sensitively renovated & extended over two levels to create a stylish family home designed for modern living.
A passion for quality is evident from the sleek 60s floor plan of the original home to the effortlessly stylish renovation at the rear. Oversized glass sliders connect the elegant entertainers kitchen & light-filled living space to a private terrazzo terrace & pool. A spiral staircase leads to the upper-level extension where large bedrooms enjoy views across Brisbane. Multiple living rooms, four generous bedrooms with city & mountain views, a study & three luxurious bathrooms feature quality materials & finishes to create a truly unique family home.
Low maintenance gardens, air conditioning & generous storage ensure this property is as practical as it is beautiful. Quality schools are just a short walk away with major shopping precincts, transport options & airport are all close at hand. Located just 8kms from the CBD, the property enjoys cooling summer breezes high on the hill in this dress circle location.
Surrounded by quality residences in an exclusive pocket of Wavell Heights, 1 Thornton Parade has been renovated and extended with consideration for function & liveability whilst paying homage to the home's heritage.
- Spectacular City, Mountain & Island Views
- Multiple Living Spaces, Indoors & Out
- Kitchen inc Stone Benchtops, Smeg Gas Cooktop & Electric oven
- Covered Outdoor Entertaining space with Pizza Oven
- High Ceilings, Spiral Staircase, Timber flooring, Retractable Awnings
- 4 Bedrooms plus Home Office or 5th Bedroom
- 3 Bathrooms including Ensuite to Master
- Master Bedroom with Balcony, Walk-in robe & Ensuite
- Resort-style Pool
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans throughout
- Security System
- Water Tank
- 2 Car Garage with Auto Remote Doors
- Land 622sqm
This stunning family home offers a casually elegant lifestyle perfect for subtropical living. Call Kim Olsen for an inspection on 0411 867 212.
- 622 sqm (approx)