Ultimate Family Entertainer over Three Levels
21 Dora Street Hendra
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carContemporary design and luxury finishes are tastefully showcased in this multi-level architect designed home that absolutely stands apart from the crowd with its clever design and innovative use of space. Those seeking a luxurious, low maintenance home of space, privacy and all day natural light in a highly coveted precinct are bound to be immediately impressed with this stylish family home.
An elegant central foyer, light-filled void & suspended walkway provides an impressive welcome. The open plan kitchen, dining & living space is the hub of the home with an easy flow through oversized glass sliders to a private covered terrace, pool & pavilion for year-round entertaining. A preferred North Easterly aspect at the rear ensures cooling cross breezes in the summer and warm morning sun in winter.
Constructed over three levels, this home ensures space & privacy for the largest family. Multiple living areas, media room, gym, home office & generously proportioned bedrooms offer contemporary style & luxury finishes. Bespoke cabinetry, generous storage solutions, ducted air conditioning & low maintenance gardens ensure 21 Dora St is as practical as it is beautiful.
Features include -
- Preferred Norther Easterly Aspect at the Rear
- Architect designed & custom-built featuring polished concrete & timber flooring, expanses of glass & louvres
- Kitchen features 2pac cabinetry, Stainless Benchtops, Miele Integrated Dishwasher, Steamer, Microwave/Convection Oven, Fan Forced Oven, Induction Cooktop, Osmosis Water Filtration System, Plumbed Fridge/Freezer & Butlers Pantry
- Multiple Living Rooms over two levels
- 4 generous bedrooms with walk-in robes to 3 bedrooms & built-in robes to the 4th
- Master Retreat with His & Hers walk-in Robes and Ensuite
- Entertainment Area with Built in Barbecue with Wok Burner
- 2 bathrooms & 2 powder rooms
- Ducted Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans
- Premium fixtures and fittings throughout
- Extensive bespoke cabinetry & storage throughout
- Dual Work Stations & storage to teenage retreat on lower level
- Media Room & Gym with storage on lower level
- Large family sized Laundry & Laundry Chute
- 2 car Garage with automatic remote Garage doors & Gates
- Sonos Audio Sound System
- Intercom system to each level of the home & Entry Gate
- Remote automated blinds
- 16 Solar Panels
- 25,000 Litre Water Tank
- Wine Cellar - Air Conditioned with Shelving for 800 bottles
- Crimsafe to key entry points on Lower Level
- Retractable Insect Screens to rear Glass sliders onto Terrace
- Ionised Pool & Covered Pool Pavilion
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Eagle Junction State School Catchment
- Walk to Rail & Bus, Cafes and Quality Private Schools
- Fully Fenced 443sqm
This home offers a stunning lifestyle and is a delight to live in. Walking distance to the train, bus, local cafes & restaurants, quality private & public schools, this home is a must to inspect. Call Kim Olsen to inspect today on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 443 sqm (approx)
- 515 sqm (approx)