Character Cottage in the Village
51 Nellie Street Nundah
3 bed | 2 bathRenovated & extended, this traditional workers cottage sits on 405sqm of land, moments from the heart of Nundah Village. Combining character features with modern convenience, this home offers an airy, open plan with 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & private rear garden.
With rail services in the village & a bus stop in the street, this home will suit city commuters, investors or downsizers requiring secure, single level living within walking distance to Toombul Shopping Centre & Nundah Village.
Just a short drive to both Brisbane airport & major arterial roads & tunnels, Nundah is just 8 kms from the CBD. Be part of the Village lifestyle & the strong community it supports. Schools, parks, cafes, shopping, dining, transport & medical services are all on hand in this popular suburb.
- 3 Generous Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with Built-in Robe & Ensuite
- Open plan Kitchen, Lounge & Dining Room with additional Sitting Room
- Kitchen includes Electric Oven & Cooktop
- Character features include Timber Flooring, Decorative Arches & Fanlights, Vertical
Joinery, High Ceilings, Casement Windows & Bull nosed Front Verandah
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Internal Laundry with generous storage
- Fully Insect & Security Screened
- Secure, fenced entry courtyard with North facing Verandah
- Covered Rear Patio
- Fully fenced Garden with side access & established planting
- Entertainment area with Barbeque
- Garden Shed
- Water Tank
- External Sensor Lights
- NBN connected
- Land 405sqm with preferred Northerly aspect
- Transport - short walk to Nundah Rail Station & Bus in the street
Private, secure & centrally located, this beautifully renovated & extended cottage will sell quickly. Call Kim Olsen on or Susan Hollands 0413 539 865 for an inspection.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 405 sqm (approx)