Modern Family Home - Exceptional Offering
24 Fraser Street Wooloowin
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carLocated in one of Wooloowin's most desirable pockets is this spacious two storey family home where the emphasis is on low maintenance living. The layout has both form and function at its heart and is ideal for entertaining. The home features light filled living areas, generous sized bedrooms & will cater to families of all ages. This well-appointed family home defines modern family living in a prestigious inner location.
- Near new solid brick home; approx 5 years
- Preferred Northerly aspect at the rear
- Multiple living spaces over two levels
- Kitchen includes Stone benchtops, Dishwasher & 5 Burner Gas Cooktop & Electric Oven,
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate powder room
- North facing Terrace overlooking rear garden with room for future pool
- Double lock-up garage with auto remote doors & internal access to the house
- Generous Storage throughout
- Insect Screened
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Wooloowin State Primary School catchment
- Kedron State High School Catchment
- Walk to Lutwyche City Shopping Village
- Walk to Wooloowin Rail Station & Lutwyche Bus Station
- Located amongst a range of Cafes, Restaurants & services
- Walk to Kalinga Park & Kedron Brooks 29km of walking & bike tracks
- Fully fenced 486sqm block with side access
Located in Brisbane's blue-chip inner north, Wooloowin is a leafy and established suburb situated within close proximity to a diverse range of parks, shopping, dining, transport and medical services. Just 6 kilometres from the CBD & a short drive to both Brisbane airports & major arterial roads, Wooloowin is known for its strong community who call this popular suburb home.
Don't miss your opportunity to inspect this wonderful home in the heart of Wooloowin. Call Kim Olsen on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 486 sqm (approx)