Casual Queensland Living in Private Location
32 Crombie Street Clayfield
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 carPrivately positioned in this highly sought after suburb, this exceptional home is a must to inspect. 32 Crombie Street epitomises everything you may have come to love about Queensland living . With the perfect North-East aspect at the rear and great flexibility of space and convenient location, you will be proud to call this home yours.
With multiple living areas, modern features and a well-designed entertaining areas, this home represents the ultimate in family living. Beautiful light-filled spaces & soaring high ceilings add to the appeal of this lovely home. Entertainers will delight in the open plan kitchen & family room that flows seamlessly to the Covered Entertainment area overlooking the rear garden; perfect for our Queensland lifestyle. This family-friendly home sits handsomely amongst other quality homes, which forms part of this unique laneway community.
- Multiple Indoor/Outdoor Living Spaces over Two Spacious Levels
- Open plan Kitchen, Lounge Dining
- Kitchen with Stone Benchtops, Soft Close Cabinetry, Miele Dishwasher, Electrolux 5 Burner Gas Cooktop, Wall & Convection Oven
- Covered East facing deck with Wet Bar overlooking Pool & Garden
- Four Bedrooms on one Level
- Expansive Master with Stunning Ensuite & Walk thru Robe
- Additional Bedrooms with Built In Robes
- Media Room with Large Wall Mounted TV
- Home Office with separate access
- Character features include High Ceilings, Vertical Joinery, French Doors, Verandahs, Timber Flooring
- Renovations include new wiring & electrics, Bifold Doors, Skylights, Plantation Shutters
- Ducted Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Pool - Solar Heated, Salt Water with Bubble Bed & Auto Chlorinator
- Landscaped Gardens with lighting, large level lawn for children's play
- Double Garage with auto Doors, Workbench, storage and Sink
- Ascot State School Catchment
- Land 556sqm, Fully Fenced
Located in Brisbane's blue-chip inner north, Clayfield is a leafy and established suburb situated within close proximity to a diverse range of parks, shopping, dining, transport and medical services. Just 6 kilometres from the CBD & a short drive to both Brisbane airports & major arterial roads, Clayfield is known for its strong community who call this popular suburb home.
Don't miss your opportunity to inspect this wonderful home in the heart of Clayfield. Call Kim Olsen on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 556 sqm (approx)