Large Family Home in Parkland Setting
23 Howie Street Clayfield
5 bed | 3 bath | 1 carLocated in one of Clayfield's most desirable pockets, this immaculate Queenslander has retained its character and charm whilst offering all the benefits of modern contemporary living. Renovated and extended over two levels for casual resort-style living, this well-appointed family home defines classic character in a prestigious inner-city location, just 6kms to the CBD.
With an elevated northerly aspect at the rear, this large family home captures cool summer breezes from the deck & terrace, perfect for our Queensland lifestyle. This low maintenance home overlooks a secluded pool and pool house designed for year-round entertaining with kitchenette, bathroom. The main house boasts 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and living rooms spread over two levels catering for families of all ages.
With community at the heart of popular Kalinga Park precinct, good neighbours are not far away. Tree-lined streets and hectares of parks and playing fields make this warm and welcoming home a hidden gem in a family-friendly neighbourhood.
- Preferred northerly aspect
- Elevated entertaining areas overlooking subtropical canopy
- Multiple living areas over 2 levels
- Kitchen includes stainless steel Benchtops, Miele Dishwasher, Ilve freestanding stove with
5 burner gas cooktop and electric oven
- Master bedroom with Carrara marble ensuite and walk-in robe
- Character features include traditional central hallway, original timber flooring, high
ceilings, french doors, vertical joinery, double sash windows & decorative fanlights
- Contemporary extension at the rear uses glass louvres and bifold doors to create casual
open plan living to deck with parkland views to the North
- Pool house with living, kitchenette including Bosch dishwasher and bathroom all opening to
heated pool surrounded by extensive decking and barbeque area plumbed for gas & water
- Direct rear access to council green belt for adventurous children
- Bathroom features custom built cabinetry, stone benchtops, Carrara marble & quality fittings
- Contemporary neutral decor with plantations Shutters
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Security system
- Secure Storage area with workbench on lower level accessed via separate external access
- Auto remote garage entrance gate
- Single vehicle garage with off street parking for an additional vehicle
- Generous storage throughout the home
- Pop up irrigation to front lawn with system in place to extend to side garden
- Eagle Junction State School catchment
- Land 607sqm, fully fenced
Local shops, cafes and restaurants are just a short walk from this lovely home whilst the nearby transport hub at Eagle Junction Rail and Bus stations offer fast access to the CBD & schools throughout Brisbane. With Brisbane airport, Airportlink tunnel system and Gateway arterial close by, this property is perfectly positioned for convenient movement around Brisbane and beyond.
This stylishly transformed Queenslander offers everything a family could ask for and will provide happy memories for years to come. Such parcels of land are highly coveted and this home is no exception. Be delighted by an inspection and even more delighted to call this lovely property home. Call Kim Olsen today on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 607 sqm (approx)