Modern Family Living Queensland Style
40 Franz Road Clayfield
5 bed | 2 bath | 3 carEnjoy casual Queensland living at its best from this large family home situated in a quiet residential street surrounded by quality character homes. Traditional features combine with quality finishes to create a warm & welcoming home on a large 787sqm block.
An extension to the existing home blends contemporary convenience with the charm of the original Queenslander. High ceilings, generous windows & a neutral décor create light & space throughout. The large family kitchen, the hub of the home, is central to the dining and entertainment deck overlooking the pool & garden; perfect for year round entertaining.
Spread over two levels, this light and airy home combines multiple living areas & entertaining spaces with 5 well appointed bedrooms. With the master bedroom on the upper level & additional bedrooms on the lower level, 40 Franz Road offers spacious separate living for independent teenagers, extended family members or regular guests. The Fifth bedroom has home office potential with separate access offering flexibility for a home-based businesses.
Additional Features Include :
- Multiple Living rooms over two levels
- Master bedroom features Plantation Shutters, Bay Window, Walk-in Robe & Marble Ensuite
- Additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Kitchen with Two Pak cabinetry, granite benchtops & splashback
- Bosch Dishwasher, Siemen Electric Oven & Induction Cooktop & bifold windows to breakfast bar on the deck
- Large Covered Deck with ceiling Fans, Privacy Blinds, Water & Power
- Character features include Leadlights, 3m Ornate Plaster Ceilings, Picture rails, Timber Flooring
- Ducted Air Conditioning to the upper level
- Split System Airconditioning on the lower level
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Smart Home capability with App control Air-conditioning & Lighting
- 270 Bottle Wine Rack
- Generous storage throughout including custom built cabinetry in Laundry
- Bathrooms feature Marble, Rain showers & quality tapware &f fittings
- 65,000L 360 Magnesium Pool with Swivel Pool Umbrella
- Landscaped Terrace for outdoor entertaining
- Childrens Adventure Playground
- 10,000L Rainwater Tanks plumbed to garden
- Security Screens to all bedrooms on lower level
- Secure single car garage plus carport, and additional off street parking for more vehicles
- Auto remote front gate with video/intercom security
- Potential to convert bedroom to home office with separate entrance
- Fully Fenced, 787sqm Land
- Eagle Junction State School Catchment
Located in Brisbane's blue-chip inner north-east, Clayfield is a leafy and established suburb situated within close proximity to a diverse range of parks, shopping, dining, transport and medical services. Just 6 kilometres from the CBD & a short drive to both Brisbane airports & major arterial roads, Clayfield is known for its strong community who call this popular suburb home.
Don't miss your opportunity to inspect this wonderful home in the heart of Clayfield. Call Kim Olsen on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 787 sqm (approx)