Large Family Home on 810sqm
154 Lancaster Road Ascot
4 bed | 2 bath | 3 carEnjoy casual Queensland living at its best from this quality built home situated on 810sqm in the heart of Ascot. Plantation shutters, warm timber flooring & a classic neutral decor combine with large airy rooms & an easy flow from indoor to outdoor entertaining areas, perfect for the modern family.
Informal living spaces over two levels overlook balcony, terrace & courtyard; well suited to home entertaining, large or small. With the perfect Northerly aspect, 154 Lancaster Rd enjoys cross breezes from off the bay on hot summer days & warm winter sun in the cooler months. Mature trees provide a park-like atmosphere in the large private garden. Fully fenced with room for a pool in the future, this is a safe playground for adventurous children & family pets.
The 3 car garage & airconditioned workshop area features drive-through access from the front to rear of the block. With solar panels, ducted air conditioning, gas heating & three phase power, this home is as functional as it is stylish.
- Preferred Northerly Aspect at the Rear
- Multiple Living areas over two levels
- Large North facing Balcony with paved Terrace & Courtyard
- Bedrooms with Built-in Robes
- Kitchen with Miele integrated dishwasher, Bosch electric Oven & Blanco gas Cooktop
- 3 car accommodation with auto garage doors & secure internal access to the home
- Large workshop with Air Conditioning & access to rear garden via tilt door
- Solar Panels
- 3 Phase Power
- Gas heating
- Crimesh Security screen to key access points in the home
- Extensive storage throughout
- Fully ducted air conditioning upstairs with split system to lower level
- Walk to Ascot & Oriel Parks, Racecourse Rd shops, restauarants, cafes & services
- Walk or short drive the Portside Entertainment Hub
- Ascot State School Catchment
- Walking distance to St Margaret's, St Rita's & St Agatha's schools
- Bus & rail transport close by
- Water tank feeds underground pop-up sprinklers to lawn
- Located on a generous 810sqm block
Located in Brisbane's blue-chip inner north-east, Ascot is a leafy and established suburb boasting Ascot & Oriel parks plus Racecourse Rd shopping, dining, transport and medical services. Portside entertainment hub is a short drive from the home. Just 6 kilometres from the CBD & close to both Brisbane airports & major arterial roads, Ascot is known for its strong community who call this popular suburb home.
This large family home offers a wonderful opportunity to live in the heart of a prestigious inner city location. Call today to make this home yours. Kim Olsen 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 810 sqm (approx)