Character Queenslander Convenient Location
141 Main Avenue Wavell Heights
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carPretty as a picture, this charming Queenslander, circa 1920 is light & airy with a northerly Aspect from the rear deck for cool summer cross breezes. This well-maintained home is perfect for casual Queensland living with character features including high ceilings, vertical joinery & French doors. Leadlight windows in the kitchen overlook a large rear entertaining deck and private garden complete with secure undercover children's play area. Three large bedrooms provide space for growing families whilst the potential to raise and extend the existing home over two levels confirms a solid investment now & in the future.
As interest in Wavell Heights continues to grow, the suburb attracts young families looking to join this strong community. With new build homes and renovations on the rise, this pocket of Brisbane is one to watch.
141 Main Avenue is located within close proximity of Westfield Shopping & Entertainment precinct, quality state & private schools, local cafes & facilities. Extensive walking tracks, playgrounds & sporting fields in Marchant Park are moments away along with regular bus services for city workers.
- Fully fenced 450sqm with preferred North-South aspect
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes & air-conditioning
- Kitchen - Electric Stove, Bosch Dishwasher
- Covered Entertaining Deck with outdoor blinds
- Fully Fenced rear Garden with paved undercover Children's Play Area
- Character Features include: Original timber Flooring, Decorative timber features, Vertical Joinery, High Ceilings, Casement & Leadlight Windows, French doors & Picket fence
- Split System Air Conditioning throughout
- Secure undercover parking & off street parking for a second vehicle
- Additional Toilet, Laundry and Secure Storage under
- Marchant Park at end of the street offers an expansive green belt, kilometres of walking & bike tracks, playgrounds, dog parks & sporting fields
- Located a short distance from Westfields Chermside Shopping & Entertainment precinct
- Transport - short walk to Bus to CBD
Warm & welcoming, this charming character home offers the perfect lifestyle & will sell quickly. Call Kim Olsen on 0413 539 865 for an inspection.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 450 sqm (approx)