Single Level Living - Stylish & Secure
17 Upper Lancaster Road Ascot
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 carCustom designed & craftsman built, this light and airy home combines low maintenance living with quality finishes & tasteful detail. High ceilings, vertical joinery, Bay window & French doors feature in generously proportioned rooms to create a warm and welcoming home within easy walking distance to shops, park, transport & medical services.
The wide verandah with spectacular views to the North & East is the heart of the home providing the perfect space for informal family gatherings or morning coffee. Elevated & secure, the property enjoys cooling cross breezes in the summer & warm winter sun in the cooler months.
A stylish, neutral décor & well-considered floor plan offers new owners a blank canvas to add their own touches to make this lovely home their own. With level stair-free access from car to kitchen at the rear & a large secure workshop below, 17 Upper Lancaster is as practical as it is stylish.
- Preferred Aspect & Views to the North & East
- 3 Bedrooms with walk in robe to Master bedroom
- 2 bathrooms including En Suite to Master bedroom
- 2 car accommodation with level, stair-free access to the home at the rear
- Covered Terrace, Lawn & low maintenance Garden at the rear
- Character features include High Ceilings, Vertical Joinery, Bay Window & wide Verandah
- Large Kitchen with Dishwasher, Electric Oven & Gas Cooktop
- Generous storage throughout plus Additional secure storage room on the lower level
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Security Alarm
- 2 Water tanks plumbed to washing machine & garden
- Ascot State School Catchment
- Easy walk to St Margaret's, St Ritas & St Agathas schools
- Located on a generous 625sqm block
Located in Brisbane's blue-chip inner north-east, Ascot is a leafy and established suburb located within close proximity to a diverse range of parks, shopping, dining, transport and medical services. Demand has continued to increase for single level homes as downsizing local residents choose to remain within the active community of Ascot. Just 5 kilometres from the CBD & a short drive to both Brisbane airports & major arterial roads, Ascot is known for its strong community who call this popular suburb home.
Don't miss your opportunity to make this homes yours, call Kim Olsen today on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 625 sqm (approx)