Hamptons Inspired Character Cottage
50 Eliza Street Clayfield
2 bed | 1 bathThis home represents one of the best opportunities of the year and should not be missed. Situated in popular Clayfield, this renovated character cottage is ready for new owners to simply move in & unpack in time for Christmas.
Situated on a generous 506sqm block with northerly aspect at the rear, this classic Queenslander Cottage features a large rear deck overlooking a generous back yard; ideal for enjoying long lunches & cooling breezes. High Ceilings, Timber Floors, Plantation Shutters & a Hamptons inspired kitchen all add to the charm of this lovely home.
Renovated with care, 50 Eliza Street defines classic character in a highly sought after location. With just two owners in over 100 years, it's now ready for new owners to create their own memories.
Features Include :
- Preferred Northerly Aspect at the Rear
- Single Level
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining & Living
- Hamptons influenced Kitchen with Stone Benchtops & Stainless Steel Appliances inc Bosch Dishwasher &
Smeg Electric Oven with Gas Cooktop
- Large Covered Rear Deck overlooking private rear garden
- Generous bathroom with Laundry
- Traditional features include Batwing Doors, Timber Flooring, Double Sash Windows, Decorative Timber finishes,
Vertical Joinery, French Doors & High Ceilings
- Air conditioning
- Plantation Shutters - security locked in Bedrooms & Living room
- Insect screened to bedrooms
- Gated side access
- Large Lockable Shed
- Plenty of room in backyard for future extension (subject to council approval)
- Eagle Junction State School Catchment
- 506sqm Fully Fenced
Nearby Clayfield rail station & local bus routes offer fast commutes to the CBD. Toombul shopping centre & medical services within a safe & easy walk from the property. Quality State & Private schools are all close at hand. Brisbane airports, Gateway arterial & Airportlink tunnel system ensure fast access across the city and beyond.
Don't miss your opportunity to make this home yours. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 506 sqm (approx)