Renovated Character Home on 670sqm
30 Franz Road Clayfield
5 bed | 2 bath | 2 carPositioned perfectly in a highly sought after location on a large block, this family home has been extended and renovated to meticulous standards whilst retaining its lovely historical features. Beautiful light-filled spaces, with timber floors, VJ walls and soaring high ceilings feature throughout.
With multiple living areas and modern features, this beautiful home represents the ultimate in family living and is ideal for families with children of all ages. Entertainers will delight in the open-plan kitchen and dining that flows seamlessly to the Covered Deck overlooking the rear garden; perfect for our Queensland lifestyle.
Additional Features Include:
- Modern Kitchen with Miele appliances
- Large Covered North Facing Rear Deck for year round Entertaining
- Multiple Living Areas Indoor and Out
- Five Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Large Family Bathroom with Separate Toilet / Powder Room
- Children's Play Room / Study off the Children's Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans throughout
- Timber Flooring and High Ceilings
- Security Screens throughout
- Large Covered North-East facing Veranda at the front overlooks a private and secure garden
- Extra Storage and Laundry under
- Double Car Accommodation with Remote Access
- Eagle Junction State School Catchment
- Land 670sqm, Fully Fenced
This home offers a stunning lifestyle and will be a delight to live in, with space inside and out to enjoy. Walking distance to the train, bus, local cafes and restaurants, with high quality private and public schools, this home is a must to inspect. Situated in a quiet residential area, 30 Franz Road is ready to welcome a new family. Don't miss your opportunity to make this home yours. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 670 sqm (approx)