Large Family Home plus 2 Bedroom Studio
211 Buckland Road Nundah
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carSet on a generous 893sqm, beautiful Rokeby is a classic example of 50s architecture reimagined for the modern family. Just a stroll to Kalinga Park & Nundah Village, the single level home features 3 metre high ornate plaster ceilings, French doors, terracotta gabled roof, original fireplace & hardwood floors. The traditional red double brick construction ensures the property is cool in summer capturing southeasterly cross breezes that flow through this lovely home positioned high on Nundah Hill.
Large rooms, generous windows & high ceilings combine with a neutral decor to provide a light & airy elegance, perfect for Queensland living. Multiple living spaces & garden courtyards provide zoned living for the largest family. A large North facing Pavilion deck perfect for informal entertaining overlooks the pool & garden linking the original home to an adjoining 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio.
This separate studio with living room & private barbeque courtyard provides independent teenagers or elderly parents a space of their own. Alternately, enjoy additional income utilising the studio as AirBnB accommodation complete with separate keypad entrance, independent from the main home - gross earnings $22,942 (26/6/17 - 9/6/18).
Situated on the residential edge of popular Nundah Village, the property is a safe and easy walk to Restaurants & bars, Woolworths, boutiques & cafes. Airports, motorways & public transport are all close at hand providing fast access to the CBD & beyond. Quality State & Private schools are moments away.
- Secure, fully fenced 893sqm with Northerly aspect at rear
- Multiple Indoor & Outdoor Living Areas
- 2 bathrooms
- Kitchen inc stone benchtops, Miele electric cooktop, Smeg oven, Miele dishwasher & Zip Hydrotap with boiling & chilled filtered water
- Air conditioning
- Large Pavilion Deck featuring Merbau timbers overlooking pool & Garden
- Separate 2 bedroom 1 bath Studio with private keypad access for guests provides the opportunity for additional income thru AirBnB letting- gross earnings $22,942 (26/6/17 - 9/6/18)
- 2 car Accommodation with automatic remote roller door accessed from Tufnell St
- Walk to Nundah State School, St Josephs Primary School & Mary MacKillop College
- Walk to Nundah Village & Kalinga Park
An exciting opportunity exists to purchase this fantastic family home with income producing capability.
Don't Delay .. Call Kim Olsen on 0413 539 865 today for an inspection.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 893 sqm (approx)