Character Post War Home in Elevated Position
61 Highcrest Avenue Wavell Heights
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carPostcard pretty & ready for renovation, "The Cottage" represents one of the best opportunities of the year. With cool breezes from Moreton Bay and elevated views from any future development, this 1950s home is neatly presented, well proportioned & very liveable in its current condition. This single level home is located in a premier position in Wavell Heights & surrounded by quality homes.
The changing face of Wavell Heights has brought new families to this established suburb attracted to the solid post-war homes on larger blocks. With loads of character & a blank canvas for creative buyers, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Single Level Living
- 607m2 with elevated North-Easterly aspect
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 bath
- Formal Lounge & Separate Dining
- Character features include decorative cornices, leadlights, timber flooring & french doors
- Front Verandah & Covered secure Rear Deck
- Large Shed with workspace & studio area
- Security to most doors & windows
- Kitchen inc Dishwasher, Electric cooktop and Oven
- Electric Hot water
- Air conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Fully fenced lot featuring mature shade trees & cottage garden
- Walk to State & Private Schools
- Walk to local Shops & Cafes
- Regular Bus services to City & Westfield Chermside Shopping & Entertainment Precinct
- Walk to Parks
Wavell Heights is one of the highest growth suburbs in Brisbane and it continues to evolve. A move to Highcrest Avenue will have you surrounded by other quality homes, close to first class private and public schools, only 10 kilometres to the CBD, or 15 minutes to the city, close to major arterial roads, Brisbane Airports, Chermside Shopping Centre & the boutique shopping & dining district of Nundah Village.
Don't miss your opportunity to make this home yours. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 607 sqm (approx)