City & Mountain Views from this Classic Queenslander
14 Oliver Street Wooloowin
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carCharming "Lancaster", a postcard-pretty home sits on a fully fenced 554sqm & combines the romance of a classic Queenslander with the convenience of inner city living. With loads of traditional features & a blank canvas for creative buyers, this solidly built period home is ready for a new owner.
Wide verandahs, vertical joinery & original pine flooring compliment generously proportioned rooms decorated in fresh, neutral tones. With two street frontage & wide side access, this centrally located family home will prove popular. Booming Albion Village lifestyle precinct is just a stroll away for Sunday brunch or dinner with friends. Bike tracks & sporting fields, walking tracks & playgrounds are all close at hand whilst Brisbane airports are a convenient drive from the home.
- Preferred North/South aspect
- City Views & Mountain Glimpses
- Character features include Wide Verandah, Decorative timber Arch & Fretwork, Vertical Joinery, High Ceilings, timber flooring & Leadlight Windows
- Family sized Kitchen with plenty of storage
- Air conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Partial Insect Screened
- Large garden with wide side access for car, boat or trailer
- Room for a pool
- Raised Vegetable Gardens & Sandpit
- Secure Parking with Remote
- Potential to develop further
- Walk to Albion Village lifestyle precinct with Restaurants, Cafes & Bars
- Moments from Albion or Wooloowin Rail Station
- Two Street Frontage
- Land 554 sqm, Fully Fenced
This warm & welcoming home is ready for new owners to create their own memories. Don't miss your opportunity to make this home yours. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 554 sqm (approx)
0413 539 865
0413 539 865