Large Family Dual Living in Parkland Setting
31A Howie Street Clayfield
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 carThis meticulously maintained Queenslander on 1012sqm offers independent dual living spread over two levels, perfect for the largest family. With separate private entrances, these two homes under one roof offer bedrooms, kitchens & bathrooms, living and outdoor entertaining decks spread over both levels of the home to accommodate independent teenagers, extended family members or regular guests. A home office with separate side access offers flexibility for home-based businesses.
Situated in the heart of Clayfield, 31A Howie St offers a private & tranquil outlook of open green space & mature trees on a quiet acreage block. By contrast, busy Eagle Junction Rail Station is an easy 5-minute walk from home providing fast access to the CBD for city workers & students alike.
With community at the heart of popular Kalinga Park precinct, good neighbours are not far away. Tree-lined streets & hectares of parks & playing fields make this large Queenslander a hidden gem in a family-friendly neighbourhood.
- Preferred Northerly aspect at the rear
- 5 bedrooms with b/in robes plus home office with separate private access
- 3 bathrooms inc en-suite to the main bedroom
- 2 kitchens & 2 laundries over two levels
- Kitchen on upper-level features stone benchtops, Ilve 6 burner gas cooktop & Electric double oven, space for double fridge/freezer, dishwasher & walk-in pantry
- 2 generous living rooms over two levels
- Expansive Decking & wide Verandahs over 2 levels
- Character features include - Leadlights, decorative arch, double sash windows & french doors, Vertical Joinery, timber flooring, high ceilings & wrap around verandah
- Painted recently both Inside & Out
- 5kW Solar panels
- Security System with Back to Base capability
- Zoned & Ducted Air Conditioning on upper-level
- Split System Air conditioning units on lower level
- Water Tanks x 2 with level indicators & pump to service Garden Sprinkler System
- Loft Storage in double garage access by recessed ladder
- Generous additional storage throughout the home
- Dual access from Howie Street & rear cul de sac accessed from Kemble St
- Private bridge over adjoining creek to access additional parking, lawn & garden
- Electric Hot Water systems x 2 for each level of the home
- Sensor lighting throughout mature low maintenance garden
- Private secure access through Automatic Gates & double Garage doors
- Walk to Kalinga Park, Cafes, Restaurants & Shops
- Short walk to Eagle Junction Rail & Bus Stations
- Walking Distance to a range of quality State & Private Schools
- Eagle Junction State School Catchment
- Land 1012sqm
- Short drive to Brisbane Airport & Gateway Arterial Link & Tunnel system across Brisbane & Beyond
Immaculately maintained & presented, this character Queenslander is ready for new owners. Don't miss your opportunity to make this home yours ... Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 1012 sqm (approx)