Contemporary Living in Kalinga
52 Nelson Street Wooloowin
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carWell positioned in the Kalinga Park precinct, this stylish contemporary home provides a great opportunity for the discerning buyer to secure a new home in one of Brisbane's most popular suburbs. 52 Nelson Street will provide the modern family with great flexibility, space and the convenient location of this home will cater for all ages. With a strong sense of community at its heart, this popular neighbourhood of wide tree-lined streets wraps around hectares of parkland & kilometres of bike tracks and walking paths.
The open plan design creates a seamless flow from the generous kitchen, living & dining area to a covered outdoor entertainment area, perfect for entertaining all year round. Multiple living areas across both levels of the home, allows everyone to have their own space to retreat. Warm & welcoming, with the perfect Northerly aspect for cool summer breezes, this well maintained & much loved home is ready for new owners.
- Preferred North-East facing Aspect
- Master Suite with walk in robe & large ensuite
- Ensuite with shower,spa bath & private balcony
- Additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Multiple Living areas over two levels
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining & Family room
- Kitchen with Smeg 6 Burner Gas Cooktop & Smeg Electric Oven
- Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Home Office at the entrance of the home
- Media Room Downstairs
- Living Room upstairs, ideal for retreating parents or teenagers
- Covered courtyard area for enjoying the morning winter sun
- Two car garage with internal access to the home
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Large Laundry with adjoining outdoor drying area
- Security Alarm with back to base potential
- Generous Storage throughout
- Eagle Junction State School catchment
- Recently painted inside & out
- Low Maintenance Gardens with irrigation to the Front
- Land 405sqm
Located in the highly desirable Kalinga Precinct with quality homes surrounding, it's a pleasure to come home to this neighbourhood. This home offers a stunning lifestyle and is a delight to live in, with so many quality features to enjoy and so much space, inside and out to enjoy. Walking distance to the train, bus, local cafes & restaurants, quality private & public schools, this home is a must to inspect. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 405 sqm (approx)
Saturday 18.08.2018 | 11:30am - 12:00pm
0413 539 865
0413 539 865