Character Queenslander on 622sqm
91 Zillman Road Hendra
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carBehind the picket fence, this postcard-pretty home is ready for new owners. Built-in 1928, "Avondale" sits on a fully fenced 622sqm & combines the romance of a classic gabled Queenslander with the convenience of inner city living.
With charming traditional features & a blank canvas for creative buyers wanting to raise or extend in the future, this solidly built period home is located an easy walk from schools, shops, cafes & nearby public transport including bus & rail.
Leadlight windows, vertical joinery, original flooring & high ceilings compliment generously proportioned rooms renovated in a fresh, crisp decor to complement traditional features. An east facing rear deck overlooks a generous lawn & garden, perfect for family barbeques & summer cricket. This classic Queenslander design, perfect for subtropical living captures cooling cross breezes in summer & winter sun in the cooler months.
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Freshly renovated Bathroom
- Separate Living & Dining
- Large Entertainers Deck
- Sunroom with study nook
- Preferred Easterly aspect at the rear
- Large Rear Garden with mature Frangipani tree
- Kitchen with generous storage, Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop Electric Double Oven
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans
- National Broadband Network
- Solar Panels 3.5kw system
- Potential to develop under the existing home
- Room for a future pool in the rear garden ( subject to BCC approvals)
- A short walk to Bus & Rail
- Walk to Toombul Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, groceries, gym & medical centre.
With only 3 owners since 1928, this warm & welcoming home is ready for a new family to create their own memories. Don't miss your opportunity to make this lovely home yours. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 622 sqm (approx)
0413 539 865
0413 539 865