Colonial Charm on a Leafy Double Block
35 Inwood Street Wooloowin
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carDon't miss your opportunity to secure this much-loved Colonial Queenslander on 814sqm in the heart of Wooloowin. This character filled home will provide the modern family with great flexibility, space and the convenient location of this home will cater for all ages. Warm & welcoming, with the perfect Northerly aspect for cool summer breezes, Derrington House is ready for new owners.
Mature trees & generous gardens provide space for busy children's outdoor play & privacy for year-round family gatherings. High ceilings, fireplaces, vertical joinery, double sash windows cedar doors & architraves, leadlights & decorative timber arches are all traditional character features of this wonderful home. With a fresh neutral décor & flexible floor plan, this unique property offers endless opportunities for future renovations or extensions.
- Custom built Hoop pine Kitchen with St George 5 Burner Gas Cooktop, 900mm wide Electric Oven & Miele Dishwasher
- Multiple Indoor & Outdoor living areas
- 3 Bedrooms & Home Office/4th Bedroom
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Master bedroom features Double Sash Bay Window & built in cabinetry
- Air conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Garden Terrace & Courtyard with Pool
- Wooloowin Rail Station & Bus interchange close by
- Walk distance to Albion Village
- Kalinga, Shaw & Melrose Parks all a short stroll
- Northerly Aspect
- Fully Fenced
- Land 814sqm
Located in this highly desirable suburb, with quality homes surrounding, it is a pleasure to come home to this neighbourhood. This home offers a stunning lifestyle and is a delight to live in, with space, inside and out to enjoy. Walking distance to the train, bus, local cafes & restaurants, quality private & public schools, this home is a must to inspect.
Don't miss your opportunity to make this home yours. Call Kim Olsen today on 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 814 sqm (approx)
0413 539 865
0413 539 865