25 Isedale Street Wooloowin
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carBehind the picket fence, this postcard-pretty home is ready for new owners, Built in 1935, "Llanfrew" sits on a fully fenced 607sqm & combines the romance of a classic Queenslander with the convenience of inner city living just 7 kms from the CBD.
With loads of traditional features & a blank canvas for creative buyers wanting to raise or extend in the future, this solidly built period home is located an easy walk from Wooloowin State School, Lutwyche Shopping Village and both busway & rail station.
Leadlight windows, vertical joinery, original pine floorboards & high ceilings compliment generously proportioned rooms renovated in a fresh, crisp decor to complement traditional features. An entertainers rear deck overlooks a generous lawn & garden perfect for family barbeques & summer cricket.
Ample off street parking caters for up to 5 vehicles with wide side access for caravan, boat or trailer. A large garage provides secure parking for 2 cars with room to spare for hobbyists or home business.
With a cafe on the corner & day care down the road, this centrally located family home will prove popular. Bike tracks & sporting fields, walking tracks & playgrounds are all close to home whilst Brisbane airports, Gateway arterial & Airportlink tunnel system ensure fast access across the city and beyond.
- Wide frontage with a charming streetscape of traditional verandah & subtropical garden
- Preferred North/South aspect
- Character features include Batwing Door, Decorative timber Arch & Fretwork, Vertical Joinery, High Ceilings & Leadlight double sash Windows
- Traditional L shaped Verandah & large rear entertaining Deck
- 3 generous bedroom, home office & large bathroom
- Family sized Kitchen with plenty of storage, Smeg Dishwasher, La Germainia Gas Oven & Cooktop
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans to all 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning to Living/Dining room
- Insect Screens
- Laundry, extra toilet & Secure Utility area on ground level provides for additional storage
- Moments from Wooloowin Rail Station & Lutwyche Busway
- Walk to Day Care & Wooloowin State School
- Walk to Lutwyche Shopping Centre & retail strip - cafes, restaurants, groceries, gym & medical centre.
This warm & welcoming home is ready for new owners to create new memories. Don't miss your opportunity to make this home yours. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 607 sqm (approx)
Clayfield | 0413 539 865