Luxury Family Living & Lifestyle on the Park
60 Gorman Street Wooloowin
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 carImpressive from the outset, this exquisite home spans two superb levels and outshines its peers in presence, position and privacy. The immaculately presented home showcases an exquisite blend of charming character features with contemporary design to offer a desirable family lifestyle perfect for entertaining.
Spread over two levels, the property has been designed with zoned living spaces well suited to large, busy families wanting room to move. Upstairs, the pressed metal ceilings, timber flooring, vertical joinery & wide verandas of the original home compliment oversized bedrooms, bathrooms & library providing a peaceful & private haven at days end.
On the lower level, the fun begins. A spacious entertainer's kitchen - the heart of the home, invites families to gather. Informal living, dining, alfresco entertaining terrace & pool wrap around this central hub. A traditional open fireplace provides a focus for friends to gather in the cooler months whilst the separate poolside entertainment pavilion offers bar, kitchenette, billiard, gym and media room, perfect for all gatherings. Made for entertaining, this happy home is warm and welcoming.
Located in the heart of the Kalinga Park precinct, 60 Gorman St is situated in a quiet residential pocket with 30 hectares of parkland at the back gate. Local residents value their friendly community and enjoy the tree-lined streets surrounding popular Kalinga Park & a wide range of cafes, restaurants, shops & services all close by.
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining leading out to alfresco entertainment area
- Poolside area with outdoor kitchen & BBQ, perfect for year round entertaining
- Expansive entertainment pavilion with wet bar & powder room
- Large entertainers kitchen with wide marble island bench
- Multiple living spaces indoor & outdoor
- Five spacious bedrooms over two levels
- Luxurious master suite with private deck overlooking parklands
- Character features include deep verandah, original pine flooring, high ceilings, vertical joinery, french doors & pressed metal ceilings
- Wine cellar & extensive storage
- Alfresco entertaining space with traditional fireplace & overhead heating
- Large Saltwater pool & Spa
- Well designed home office with separate side access to home
- Auto remote gates with keypad entry
- Off street car accomodation for up to 4 vehicles
- Low maintenance gardens
- Direct access to Kalinga Park green belt with kilometres of walking & cycle tracks, playgrounds & spotting fields
- Land 809sqm, fully fenced
This wonderful family home on 809sqm is ready for new owners to create their own memories. Don't miss your opportunity to make this womderful property yours. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 809 sqm (approx)