Executive Family Home in EJSS Catchment
55 Lydia Street Wooloowin
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 carAt the end of a leafy Cul-de-sac in a quiet residential pocket, this modern family home is tucked quietly away from the fast pace of inner city living. Surrounded by parks, cafes, transport & shopping, 55 Lydia St is a private & peaceful haven in the heart of Kalinga.
Large decks and bedrooms flow over two levels of polished timber flooring & carpets with separate living spaces for large families. A generous entertainers kitchen is complimented by cleverly designed workstations & cabinetry. A home office or 5th Bedroom on the lower level provides for a multitude of purposes whilst a fresh neutral palette offers the perfect backdrop for new owners to add their own style.
With a north facing aspect, cooling summer cross breezes are assured whilst low maintenance gardens free families up for the more important things in life. An oversized carport deck translates perfectly for family celebrations.
With ducted air conditioning, solar panels and back to base security, this modern family home is as practical as it is stylish.
- 4 Bedroom plus home office or 5th Bedroom
- 3 Bathrooms featuring stone vanity surfaces & including ensuite & walk in robe to Main Bedroom
- 2 Decks plus Alfresco outdoor dining in the private rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen with Stone Benchtops, Stainless Steel appliances inc Gas cooktop, Elec Oven, Rangehood & Dishwasher
- Additional Cabinetry with Stone benchtops for work station & further storage
- Zoned & Ducted Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans to all bedrooms
- Solar System 5Kw
- Water Tank 3000L
- Extensive Storage throughout
- Security System with back to base capability
- North/South Aspect
- Easy walk to Melrose Park, Kalinga Park, Shaw Park. Eagle Junction shops & local Cafes
- Short Walk to Eagle Junction Rail Station regular express services to the CBD
Located in the Eagle Junction State School precinct, this lovely home will prove popular. Be quick to inspect 55 Lydia St Kalinga
- 551 sqm (approx)
Friday, 8 Mar 2019
0401 473 976
0401 473 976