Impressive Family Home
11 Durimbil Street Camp Hill
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 carThis stunning recently completed family home in family friendly Camp Hill has been expertly designed and meticulously finished for modern families. Set over two levels, this property encompasses 5 oversized bedrooms including a luxurious master bedroom, 3 full bathrooms, two separate studies and a combined indoor outdoor open plan living providing ample space for the whole family.
The highlight of this property is the executive kitchen appointed with Miele appliances, and an 80mm stone island bench top 4.2m in length providing ample preparation and entertaining space for the avid chef or home entertainer. The butler's pantry encompasses a Miele dishwasher and secondary sink and preparation area. Abundant shelving for pantry storage together with allowances for a second fridge or a large wine cabinet, this home presents options for all ages alike.
Seamless living from the kitchen to the living, dining and outdoor covered deck area provides a truly unique entertaining and living space. The large deck is perfect for outdoor entertaining overlooking the frameless glass enclosed pool and the low maintenance lush gardens allowing adults to relax and dine while kids play outside. Vertical herb gardens beckon inside the front deck entry area provide a second enclosed area for outdoor play.
The master bedroom is the ultimate in luxurious living with room for a king-sized bed and relaxation area; a large custom designed 4.5m walk-in robe, double shower and double vanity. The ground floor bedroom with en suite provides you with a 5th bedroom for teenager's, mobility impaired family members, a guest room, or a separate media/living room.
The property is secured by a multi zone security system, video intercom with secure gated access and a programmable electronic front door. Just key in your chosen programmed pin or swipe the mini access card.
A private ground floor study is a tranquil location separate to the main living areas making it a perfect location for your home office. The second study is upstairs and is a great area for student homework and assignments or just to relax and unwind with a glass of wine and your favourite book.
Generous storage is located throughout this home with walk in linen upstairs, and additional storage in the garage and laundry spaces, which is complemented by the full sized wardrobes built in to each bedroom.
This blue chip property in highly sought after Camp Hill is ideally positioned within 5km of the CBD. Close proximity to Martha Street café precinct, Samuel Street Village, Carindale shopping centre and express CBD transport services. Nearby Whites Hill Reserve provides one of the best playgrounds in Brisbane and offers walking trails for outdoor adventures.
Nearby schools include Loreto and Villanova Colleges, Churchie, and St Thomas', and the property falls within the catchment for the well regarded Camp Hill State Infants and Primary School.
• American Oak 190mm flooring and soaring 2.7m ceilings
• Expansive open plan living combines with the large outdoor deck to create a unique entertaining area
• Huge kitchen with Miele gas cooktop and wall oven, 80mm stone bench top, large butler's pantry, space for second fridge or an impressive wine collection.
• Two separate study areas, which allows a home office to be separated from the student's study area.
• 8 zone ducted air-conditioning
• 5 oversized bedrooms including the vast and luxurious main bedroom, 3 full bathrooms, perfect for families.
• Security system, keyless access and gated intercom allows peace of mind
• Generous storage, walk in linen, butler's pantry, multiple shelving areas, double lock up garage and under croft storage.
• Double integrated remote garage with storage and epoxy flooring
- 404 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 3 Nov 2018
0401 473 976
0401 473 976