Renovated Cottage on Kalinga's Doorstep
44 Park Avenue Clayfield
4 bed | 1 bathBehind the picket fence, this postcard-pretty home is ready for new owners. Built, circa 1940s, this renovated family home combines the romance of a classic Queenslander with the convenience of inner-city living just 6 km from the CBD.
4 double bedrooms & multiple living spaces, both indoor and out, provide space for busy families. With the opportunity to raise & renovate in the future, this is a home to grow into.
Leadlight windows, vertical joinery, original timber flooring & high ceilings feature throughout. A covered rear deck overlooking terraced lawn, paved courtyard & perfumed garden is perfect for family barbeques & children's play.
Located between Kalinga Park & Eagle Junction Rail Station, the property enjoys a variety of dining options just an evening stroll away. With community at the heart of the popular Kalinga Park precinct, good neighbours are not far away. 44 Park Ave is situated amongst leafy tree-lined streets, traditional character homes and hectares of parkland in this family-friendly neighbourhood.
Bike tracks & sporting fields, walking tracks & playgrounds are all close to home whilst Brisbane airports, Gateway arterial & Airportlink tunnel system ensure fast access across the city and beyond. Shops, services & quality schools are all close at hand.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms & large family bathroom
- Multiple Living Spaces
- Covered Entertaining Deck at rear overlooks private landscaped Garden
- Paved Courtyard, Perfumed Garden & additional covered entertaining area
- Kitchen with Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven & Integrated Refrigerator
- Ceiling fans & Smart Lighting
- Character Features - Timber Flooring, VJ walls, Picket Fence
- Laundry & generous utility area on ground level including workshop & storage
- Eagle Junction State School & Kedron High School Catchments
- Close to a range of Quality Private Schools
- Walk to Eagle Junction retail strip - Cafes, Restaurants & Services
- Land 400sqm, Fully Fenced
This warm & welcoming home is fantastic buying in this dress circle precinct. Don't miss your opportunity to make this home yours. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 400 sqm (approx)